The month of May is the time when the Dersingham Village Centre Association (DVCA) has its Annual General Meeting. This year the AGM will be at 6.00pm on Tuesday 28th May, immediately before the screening of the monthly Village Cinema film, which this month is Scully.
The meeting is open to all residents of Dersingham and the surrounding villages. Everyone is welcome to attend, to ask questions and make comments. The DVCA is the charitable organisation that is responsible for the day to day running of the Centre, including the handling of bookings, cleaning, and the organising of community and fundraising events. If you wish to ask a question, please give at least 24 hours notice of it. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or written questions can be put in the DVCA letterbox at the Centre. They can also be posted to Dersingham Village Centre Association , 83 Manor Road, Dersingham, PE31 6LN.
Please note that the DVCA is responsible for the running of the Centre as it is today. We are not able to answer any questions about the history of the transition of the hall from the Church to the Parish Council, nor about any aspects of the actual build or the costs of the build. All those matters are the responsibility of Dersingham Parish Council.
Copies of the minutes of last year’s AGM will be available on the night. Or, you can request a copy in advance by emailing us. The Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- To consider Apologies for Absence
- To review the Minutes* of the 2018 Annual General Meeting (Tuesday 29th May 2018)
- Chairman’s Report on the first 8 Months of Operation & Activities prior to Opening in 2018
- Treasurer’s Report for the 2018/19 Financial Year
- Appointment of Independent Scrutineer/Assessor of Accounts for 2019/20 Financial Year
- Nomination of Management Committee for 2019/20
Please give details of Any Other Business to the Chairman at least 24 hours in advance of the AGM. See the contact details above.
- Provisional Date of Next AGM
(2020 AGM – Tuesday 26th May 2020, 6pm, Dersingham Village Centre)